How to create passive income on the internet and go into business for yourself–Part 4: How to Market Your Business and Drive Traffic FOR FREE!
You know who your target market is. You know how to solve their problems. You’ve created marketing content and now you need a content distribution and marketing strategy to drive traffic to a blog, landing page or website.
There are lots of different ways to drive traffic and I’ll share what works for the small entrepreneur who’s on a budget. I’ve made a video titled, How To Distribute Marketing Content that will walk you through the steps.
Click below to play the video!
Here’s my blog post content distribution strategy.
1) Tell Google Fetch and Bing Fetchbot to crawl the blog URL.
2) submit blog post URL at Ping-o-matic. It’s free and will update multiple search engines for you!
3) Submit to directories at IM Automator. I pay them $12/month to automatically build backlinks to my blog and site. The more backlinks you have online, the more relevant search engines thinks you are.
4) Share the blog post on Facebook. Post on your business page and then share the business page post on your personal profile, and be sure to share the post in relevant Facebook groups. The mobile app has limited functionality and I suggest using your computer to do this.
5) Share on Google Plus. I realize that nobody uses Google Plus, but the most dominant search engine in the world owns it and indexes public posts to appear as search results, so don’t dismiss it. Create a collection for search engine users, if you have many pieces of content that can be grouped together.
6) Share on Pinterest. If your blog post relates to other blog posts you’ve written, create a Pinterest board and pin them all on the same board for people to find.
7) Share blog post on LinkedIn. Be sure to mark the post as “public” so it’s indexed by the search engines.
8) Convert the blog post into a slideshare presentation using Power Point and upload to SlideShare.net. The idea is to share just enough information to get people thirsty for more info and thus click through to your site or landing page.
9) Post your blog content as an article on BizSugar. It’s a networking site for small business owners, a place where people can share their content and users vote on the value of each other’s content. The more valuable your content, the more upvotes it gets and the more it’s seen!
10) Convert blog post into a pdf for FREE using PrintFriendly.com and share that PDF online.
11) Upload the PDF you just made to Issuu.com, a digital publishing platform where people go to find all sorts of information.
Sites like Shareaholic exist, where you can schedule posts to 50 different social media sites, but if you’re on a budget or don’t need such a service, the above checklist should work great.
If you’d like to test-drive the same training, business system and meet the amazing community of high-achievers I’ve come to know and love, click here to get started!
Matt T. Nathanson
Leading Entrepreneurs to Lifestyle Freedom
Click here for my Facebook Page
Click here for my Google Plus Page
Click here for my LinkedIn Page