You know who your target market is. You know how to solve their problems. You've created marketing content and now you need a content distribution and marketing strategy to drive traffic to a blog, landing page or website.
There are lots of different ways to drive traffic and I'll share what works for the small entrepreneur who's on a budget. I've made a video titled, How To Distribute Marketing Content that will walk you through the steps.
Click here to register for the free video series that will show you how to start your profitable online business from scratch, and build a life of freedom and flexibility.
Here's my blog post content distribution strategy.
1) Tell Google Fetch and Bing Fetchbot to crawl the blog URL.
2) submit blog post URL at Ping-o-matic. It's free and will update multiple search engines for you!
3) Submit to directories at IM Automator. I pay them $12/month to automatically build backlinks to my blog and site. The more backlinks you have online, the more relevant search engines thinks you are.
4) Share the blog post on Facebook. Post on your business page and then share the business page post on your personal profile, and be sure to share the post in relevant Facebook groups. The mobile app has limited functionality and I suggest using your computer to do this.
5) Share on Google Plus. I realize that nobody uses Google Plus, but the most dominant search engine in the world owns it and indexes public posts to appear as search results, so don't dismiss it. Create a collection for search engine users, if you have many pieces of content that can be grouped together.
6) Share on Pinterest. If your blog post relates to other blog posts you've written, create a Pinterest board and pin them all on the same board for people to find.
7) Share blog post on LinkedIn. Be sure to mark the post as "public" so it's indexed by the search engines.
8) Convert the blog post into a slideshare presentation using Power Point and upload to SlideShare.net. The idea is to share just enough information to get people thirsty for more info and thus click through to your site or landing page.
9) Post your blog content as an article on BizSugar. It's a networking site for small business owners, a place where people can share their content and users vote on the value of each other's content. The more valuable your content, the more upvotes it gets and the more it's seen!
10) Convert blog post into a pdf for FREE using PrintFriendly.com and share that PDF online.
11) Upload the PDF you just made to Issuu.com, a digital publishing platform where people go to find all sorts of information.
Sites like Shareaholic exist, where you can schedule posts to 50 different social media sites, but if you're on a budget or don't need such a service, the above checklist should work great.
If you'd like to test-drive the same training, business system and meet the amazing community of high-achievers I've come to know and love, click here!
Matt T. Nathanson
Freedom Through Digital Education
It's time to protect your income and build an online business that empowers your life
Submitting your application comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. Feel free to check it out, and if it's not for you just get your money back by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting your application to join the SFM, you'll gain immediate access to top coaches and daily live training webinars
Each webinar is recorded and shared with the community. Microsoft Lynda (Owned by LinkedIn) and DigitalMarketer (the world's longest standing and most highly respected B2B and B2C digital education training company) have both partnered with the SFM and now offer their courses and services as part of different levels of SFM membership too!
We focus on helping others break from their unfulfilling careers and lives, to take back control and become the best version of themselves. I believe in creating a spark that ignites the fire within others to confidently take action, so that they are inspired to become who they are meant to be. The result is time, financial and geographical freedom.
Our core value is this - we want to help anyone who has the courage to step out of the status quo (your financial security in the hands of an employer) and drive into creating life on their own terms. All you'll need is a working computer, a decent internet connection and the commitment to learn the skills that will set you free. We help each other and if you're hoping to find a community of people who can answer the question, How To Create Passive Income On The Internet And Go Into Business For Yourself and How To Distribute Marketing Content For Free, you've found it!
Most of our community members were working to build someone else's business and someone else's dreams, but decided that life is too short. We all had "a-ha" moments and decided to recreate our lives by starting online businesses in our spare time. Join us and protect your income!
Meet Stuart Ross, SFM Co-Founder and Your Guide
"Welcome! I started my journey into the digital and entrepreneurial world with nothing more than perseverance, a laptop and a dream.
To date, I’ve created a multi-million dollar lifestyle business in the education and technology industry that I absolutely LOVE. My driving passion is sharing the know-how and mindset that lets others feel the same way.
The reason they call me The Freedom Entrepreneur is because I refused to accept the constraints of traditional employment. Having successfully found a better route, I’m committed to showing others how to live life on their own terms too."
Stuart and his team have helped thousands of people who want to be self-employed from the comfort of their computers, but don't know how. The SFM's Digital Business System and community are one of the fastest ways to get you from where you are, to where you want to be.
Four Principles To Create Your Best Life
PRINCIPLE #1 KNOW YOUR VISION
Stuart talks about vision moments. My girls screamed with delight, as they touched snow for the very first time and like a light switch, I instantly realized that no job was worth missing my kids' childhood and making quality memories together. That's the vision that keeps me motivated. I'm putting the effort in now, so I have free time and extra money to make memories with my wife and kids for many years to come.
PRINCIPLE #2 INVEST IN YOURSELF
"Every day I make sure that in some capacity, I'm investing in myself. Unlike school, as a self-learner, you get to choose the areas you're enthusiastic about and you get to choose the people that you're learning from." The most important investment I've ever made has been in me and my education, not a 401k. The return on your investment is the ability to earn income, no matter what the economy is doing.
PRINCIPLE #3 DO THE WORK
Find someone who has what you want and do what they did! Find someone who’s willing to teach, who's been there and done what you'e looking to do, and follow their lead. I tried to build several online businesses early on, without a guide, and failed. Then I found the SFM and their guidance allowed me to succeed. It's designed to help anyone go into business for themselves online.
PRINCIPLE #4 KNOW YOUR VALUES
If you don't know your values, then it's time to uncover and illuminate them. Then, everything else you do will be aligned with your values. I decided to make a change and learn the skills necessary to be self-employed online, so that I'm always available to make memories with my wife and kids. God, integrity, loyalty, having fun, and passion are a few other values I hold dear. What values drive your daily actions?
Visit Island-Time Living's Social Media Pages
Matt T. Nathanson-How To Create Passive Income On The Internet And Go Into Business For Yourself: Part 4-Top of page